Planiram sam mijenjat ulje na pegasu 650, 2000 - ta godina. Odvezal bi ga u servis ali financije ne dopuštaju jel...
Da se razumijemo nisam neki antitalent za mehaniku, dosta se razumijem i dosta stvari znam sam napravit jer stalno šerafam po nečem.
Nemam niti ovdje nekih problema jedino me malo buni dvostruki smještaj ulja ( rezervoar kod volana i u motoru) jer su sve mašine po kojima sam šerafal imale samo ulje u motoru i cijeli posal oko ispusta ulja bi se svodil na ispuštanje ulja iz kartera.
Našal sam jedan link u kojem je sve skupa dosta dobro objašnjeno međutim ako ima neki link sa slikama bio bi jako zahvalan da ga netko stavi.http://www.apriliaforum.com/techtips/650/oilchange.htm
1. Warm engine for at least 10 minutes or 10 miles. Place vehicle on center stand.
2. Remove lower plastic skid plate to gain access to engine oil drain plug.
3. Place oil catch pan under the engine and remove the oil drain plug. Inspect drain plug gasket for nicks, replace as necessary. The drain plug is located on the bottom of the engine case.
4. Allow all the oil to drain out.
5. Just behind the front wheel is a secondary oil drain plug. This plug drains the oil tank since this is a dry sump oiling system. It looks like a spigot attached to the frame. Use caution here! The oil comes out hard and fast, and will completely soak the back of your front tire with oil. Hold the drain pan up to the spigot to catch the oil. Allow all this oil to drain.
6. Remove oil filter cover by removing two 5mm head Allen bolts. The filter cover is located on the right side of the motorcycle just forward and above the countershaft sprocket cover.
7. Pull out filter and replace with new filter. Replace cover and tighten the two bolts.
8. Replace both drain plugs and tighten. The engine oil drain plug should be 28.9 ft-lb tight and the frame mounted oil tank spigot drain plug should be tightened to 15.9 ft-lb.
9. Pour about 1.69 Qts (1.6L) of clean new motor oil into the oil fill/dipstick located just in front of the gas tank.
10. Start the engine and let idle for one minute.
11. Add an additional 0.63 Qts (0.6L) of oil.
12. Start bike and let fully warm up. Ride the bike 5-10 miles.
13. Recheck oil level, fill as necessary.
14. Dispose of used engine oil and filter properly.